A lot has happened in 2012.
There were a lot of rough, bumpy spots. But many silly times too. A ton of happy, joyful moments. I feel that the older I get, the more free I become. Free to laugh and be silly and to just be me. I know this post won’t cover a full year, but I thought it would be fun to show a few snippets from over the past year. I can’t wait to see what 2013 holds for me. I hope you’ll join along, and please share one or two moments from 2012 as well. 😀
In the year 2012, I….
(1) Performed “31 days of “Healthy Living,” with a new goal each day.
(2) Painted my room over, with colors that make me happy.
(3) Freaked out about finding a job.
(4) Celebrated the Super Bowl with MY biggest fans…
(5) Made chocolate truffles for my first time.
(6) Went through about 10 job interviews in 8 months. Here, I offered the tips that I learned. I was hired at two different places, where I covered for maternity leaves before being hired part time at one of the places as a rehab dietitian, where I’m currently still employed (What.A.Process!)
(7) Adopted my silly tuxedo cat. Formerly named Digger. Now known as Mr. Humphrey Bogart. He’s silly but he’s got attitude. He knows what he wants in life and he’s not afraid to tell you.
(8) Supported my cousin Cara with the entire family, in a walk against cancer.
(9) Ran the Color Run with these awesome ladies.
(Left to Right: Liz, Nicole, Ashley, me)
(10) Introduced the FODMAP Approach for IBS sufferers.
(11) Went peach picking for my very first time.
(12) Frequented Rockport, MA, my most favorite place on earth.
(13) Ran a 5k with my dad.
(14) Shopped till I dropped with my sister on Black Friday.
There is so much more to say.
How can one post capture one very full year?
I would love to hear about YOUR year! 😀